The FIAB Research and Development Center focuses on the optimization of machines and processes for joining plastics.
As part of the appointed laboratories:
1. LABORATORY OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS & ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY,
2. LABORATORY OF ENERGY EFFICIENT POWER DEVICES,
3. R&D OF PROTOTYPE MACHINES (I, II),
works are carried out in the field:
– development of energy-saving power devices,
– tests and modification of machines due to the emission of electromagnetic fields,
– development and testing of prototype machines,
– modification and development of new industrial automation components.
Creating innovative solutions that take into account customer expectations in terms of efficiency combined with the reduction of energy consumption, increasing the safety of use, as well as better use of currently known plastic materials is our priority.
In addition, we develop prototypes of machines using electromagnetic energy to combine non-flammable materials, the use of which in membrane structures will increase the safety of use of facilities and should encourage financing institutions to change their approach and actively support this type of investment.
Welding machines are characterized by a number of specific technical requirements resulting from the phenomenon of electromagnetic fields emission, dynamic changes in the demand for electricity during the welding process, or the possibility of using in various industries using different materials. Thanks to the active cooperation of CBR with external entities, including with scientific units, dedicated solutions are developed and implemented to optimize the work of machines and to use them in new areas.
FIAB Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Pietrzykowice, ul. Fabryczna 20D
55-080 Kąty Wrocławskie